Every local-authority-maintained school must publish specific information on its website to comply with The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2016.

Information about these requirements can be found here https://www.gov.uk/guidance/what-maintained-schools-must-publish-online

The following information provides specific guidance about where information required for Primary Schools can be found on the Schools website.


School contact details

Your school’s website must include:

  • your school’s name
  • your school’s postal address
  • your school’s telephone number
  • the name of the member of staff who deals with queries from parents and other members of the public

School contact details can be found here..


Admission arrangements for Community schools and voluntary-controlled schools

If the local authority decides your admissions, write that parents should contact the local authority to find out about your admission arrangements.

Admissions information for the school can be found here..


Ofsted reports

You must publish either:

  • a copy of your school’s most recent Ofsted report
  • a link to the report on the Ofsted website

Information on the school's performance can be found here..


Key stage 2 (end of primary school) results

You must publish the following details from your school’s most recent key stage 2 results:

  • average progress scores in reading, writing and maths
  • average ‘scaled scores’ in reading and maths
  • percentage of pupils who achieved the expected standard or above in reading, writing and maths
  • percentage of pupils who achieved a high level of attainment in reading, writing and maths

Information on the school's performance can be found here..


Performance tables

You must include a link to the school and college performance tables service.

Information on the school's performance can be found here..



You must publish:

  • the content of your school curriculum in each academic year for every subject
  • the names of any phonics or reading schemes you’re using in key stage 1
  • how parents or other members of the public can find out more about the curriculum your school is following

Information on the school's curriculum can be found here..


Behaviour policy

You should publish details of your school’s behaviour policy.

The policy must comply with Section 89 of the Education and Inspections Act 2006.

Information on the school's Behaviour Policy can be found here..


School complaints procedure

You must publish details of your school’s complaints procedure, which must comply with Section 29 of the Education Act 2002.

Information on the school's Complaints Procedure can be found here..


Pupil premium

You must publish a strategy for the school’s use of the pupil premium. You no longer have to publish a ‘pupil premium statement’.

For the current academic year, you must include:

  • your school’s pupil premium grant allocation amount
  • a summary of the main barriers to educational achievement faced by eligible pupils at the school
  • how you’ll spend the pupil premium to address those barriers and the reasons for that approach
  • how you’ll measure the impact of the pupil premium
  • the date of the next review of the school’s pupil premium strategy

For the previous academic year, you must include:

  • how you spent the pupil premium allocation
  • the impact of the expenditure on eligible and other pupils

Pupil premium funding is allocated for each financial year, but the information you publish online should refer to the academic year, as this is how parents understand the school system.

As you won’t know allocations for the end of the academic year (April to July), you should report on the funding up to the end of the financial year and update it when you have all the figures.

Information on the school's Pupil Premium Strategy can be found here..


PE and sport premium for primary schools

If your school receives PE (physical education) and sport premium funding, you must publish:

  • how much funding you received
  • a full breakdown of how you’ve spent the funding or will spend the funding
  • the effect of the premium on pupils’ PE and sport participation and attainment
  • how you’ll make sure these improvements are sustainable

Information on the school's approach to PE and Sports can be found here..


Special educational needs (SEN) and disability information

You must publish a SEN information report on your school’s policy for pupils with SEN.

The report must comply with:

You can find details of what to include in schedule 1 of the Special Educational Needs and Disability Regulations 2014, and section 6 of the ‘Special educational needs and disability code of practice: 0 to 25 years’.

You must also publish the accessibility plan you’ve prepared in compliance with paragraph 3 of schedule 10 of the Equality Act 2010.

Information on the school's Special Education Needs (SEN) and Disabilities policies can be found here..


Governors’ information and duties

You must publish:

  • details of the structure and responsibilities of the governing body and its committees
  • information about each governor’s:
  • business interests
  • financial interests
  • governance roles in other schools

Information on the school's structure and responsibilities of the governing body and its committees can be found here..

Information on the school's governors can be found here..


Charging and remissions policies

You must publish your school’s charging and ‘remissions’ policies (this means when you cancel fees). The policies must include details of:

  • the activities or cases where your school will charge pupils’ parents
  • the circumstances where your school will make an exception on a payment you would normally expect to receive under your charging policy

Read about school charging and remission.

Information on the school's charging and ‘remissions’ policies can be found here..


Values and ethos

Your website should include a statement of your school’s ethos and values.

Information on the school's values and ethos can be found here..


Requests for paper copies

If a parent requests a paper copy of the information on your school’s website, you must provide this free of charge.

Please contact the school using the School contact details which can be found here..