Having arrived at school and assessed the condition of school, school transport issues and road disruption and the likelihood of conditions worsening. We have taken the decision to close the school. As per our letter yesterday, we will be closed tomorrow as conditions will not have improved. World Book Day will be postponed until next Wednesday.
Apologies for this inconvenience.